Your donation to the National Sexual Violence Resource Center helps support our work to end sexual violence and makes a positive impact on the lives of survivors across the country.
NSVRC works to address the causes and impact of sexual violence through collaboration, prevention efforts, and the distribution of resources.
With your help, we’re working toward a world free of sexual violence.
Your donation will:
- Support the creation of resources on sexual violence prevention
- Provide emergency funds to survivors and programs impacted by natural disasters
- Help facilitate technical assistance requests from coalitions, advocates, and others interested in understanding and eliminating sexual violence
- Support efforts to prevent child sexual abuse
How can I donate?
There are a number of ways you can donate to NSVRC:
You can donate online to several different funds:
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center: Assist state sexual assault coalitions; rape crisis centers; and national, state, and local agencies to understand and eliminate sexual violence.
- The Relief Fund for Sexual Assault Victims: Aid sexual assault victims and advocacy programs impacted by disasters. One hundred percent of donations go to victims and programs.
- Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR) General Fund: Support the work of PCAR to eliminate all forms of sexual violence and to advocate for the rights and needs of survivors.
- Vision of Hope Fund: Through the Vision of Hope Fund, PCAR grants $50,000 annually to support research, pilot projects, and evaluation of child sexual abuse prevention programs.
You can mail checks to:
National Sexual Violence Resource Center
2101 N. Front Street
Governor’s Plaza North, Building #2
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Corporate Gift Matching
NSVRC accepts matching gifts from all companies. If your employer matches donations, it’s easy to multiply your contribution exponentially. Some companies double—and even triple—their employees’ gifts.
If you make a gift to NSVRC, please consult your company’s Human Resources department to see whether they offer a gift-matching program. If they do, many employers will provide a form for you to fill out and send to us along with your donation.
Planned Giving Programs
Contact us to learn more about planned giving options.
The National Sexual Violence Resource Center was founded by the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape, a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donations are tax-deductible. The official registration and financial information of the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1(800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.